To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we have adopted the following privacy principles:
1. We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your investment and financial needs and to conduct our business.
2. We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
3. We may pass your information to other the Al Dar Capital Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
4. We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
5. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone.
6. All the Al Dar Capital Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at the Al Dar Capital Group will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.